Established in 1842, The Citadel was originally located on Marion Square in historic downtown Charleston, SC. Today the campus, which was moved in 1922 to the bank of the Ashley River, is home to 24 major buildings and over 3,400 men and women enrolled in over 20 full and part time graduate and undergraduate programs. The Daniel Library's contributions to the Internet Archive begin with the college's handbook known as The Guidon dating back to 1919 and the Undergraduate Catalog of The Citadel dating back to 1908.
Click here to browse issues of The Guidon.
Click here to browse Catalogs of The Citadel.
The Daniel Library and Archives & Museum also contribute collections to the Lowcountry Digital Library and to Digital Collections @ The Citadel.